The future sequel, as well as a new Warzone experience, will be built jointly utilizing a new engine "from the ground up," according to the blog post. Yes, Warzone is getting a successor, which will be a "massive evolution of Battle Royale" with a new battleground and sandbox mode, according to the article. Both games are being developed by Infinity Ward.
Season Two of Call of Duty: Vanguard/Warzone is now availale. T here are over 30 updates planned, including:
- Improvements in all forms of movement: vehicle handling, parachutes deploying at a lower vertical height, increased player mantle height, and collision fixes for both vehicles and players.
- The Gas Mask animation no longer interrupting Operators who aim down sights.
- When inserting Armor Plates, it refills a full plate of armor before filling damaged ones.
- Performance and streaming issues, including Buy Station freezes, voice chat connectivity, and distorted graphics, across all platforms.
- Specific Operator skins being invisible at certain distances.
- Blockages to Modern Warfare Multiplayer, which is tied to Warzone’s launcher.