The physical edition, for starters, is being delayed. The studio announced the change in date on Twitter, noting that you can buy your copy on December 17 instead of December 7, as originally planned. Following that, a new set of updates were added, addressing over 100 bugs across all three games. Even the cinematic camera, which was missing in the original release, has been added back in. From the long list, here are a few fixes:
- Fixed an issue where the rain appears under water when falling
- Fixed an issue where the player was able to stretch a two-seater vehicle using the car crusher
- Fixed an issue where the mission title would linger on screen too long at the beginning of any mission
- Fixed a hole in the game world near Café Robina
- Fixed an issue where the barrel of the minigun did not spin when fired
- Fixed an issue where Lance would be duplicated after restarting the mission Copland
- Fixed a save game issue at the end of the mission Blood Bowl
- Fixed a missing bridge in the Shady Creeks section of the map
- Fixed graphical corruption on CJ’s head and body during the motel sequence of the mission "Reuniting the Families"
You can see the entire list of fixes on Rockstar's support site here.