An anonymous voting option as been added that makes all players greyed out during Emergency Meetings. adding a new layer of intrigue to this deceptive game.
Task Bar modes have also been added:
- Appears like normal
- The bar is only updated during meetings
- The taskbar is removed entirely
Also added is the ability to clear security logs with Comms sabotage, symbols on the colored wires for those tasks to be more colorblind-friendly, and a slew of bug fixes. The team also teased some larger scale goals:
- Accounts: We’re hoping to get accounts into the game by December. This will allow players to report accounts that are toxic and/or hacking. They may be a bit barebones at first but things like friends lists will also come at a later date after launch.
- New Map: We’re hard at work on a new map (It’s Henry Stickmin themed!). This map is currently looking bigger than Polus! The map will contain plenty of new tasks and will be available for free to all players!
- Translations/Localization: The game is currently only translated into a few languages (and some of those translations are a bit rough). We’re planning on getting professional translations into multiple languages (More than we currently have, not ready to share quite which languages yet). To all the people offering to translate, thanks for reaching out, but we’ve got it under control!
- Colorblind support: This patch contains the first pass on colorblind support. We’ll continue monitoring it to see how it performs.
Post a Comment