Apple has released iOS 13.1.1 and iPadOS 13.1.1. You can download them on your iPhone or iPad by going to Settings —> General —> Software Update.
According to Apple’s release notes, each upgrade:
- Fixes issues that could prevent iPhone restoring from backup;
- Addresses an issue that could cause battery to drain more quickly;
- Resolves a problem where Safari search suggestions may re-enable after turning them off;
- Addresses an issue that could cause Reminders to sync slowly;
- Fixes a security issue for third-party keyboard apps.
iOS 13.1.1 also fixes an issue that could impact recognition of Siri requests on the iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro, and iPhone 11 Pro Max.