More information has emerged online regarding the recently announced Pokemon games for the Nintendo Switch. Those games are Pokemon Let’s Go Pikachu! and Let’s Go Eevee! and are due to be released on the platform in October this year.
- The Combat Power system from Pokemon GO is being used in battles
- Battling and trading will be available online, but competitive ranked battles aren’t included
- No plans to utilize the Switch Online paid service
- Officially-released screens were at 1080p resolution
- Pokemon Let’s GO Pikachu/Eevee’s codename was “Project Beluga”
- The Poke Ball Plus’ codename was “Project Palma”
- Players won’t be able to evolve the Starter Pokemon