Nintendo has released a brand new update for ARMS. The game has now been updated to version 3.2, and it’s a big one. New features were added, along with some bug fixes and adjustments. Check out the official patch notes for the update below.
- Added new “Badge” feature.
– Receive neat badges as a reward for fulfilling certain conditions.
– Wear your favorite badge and show it off to your opponent.
- Added new “Recent Replays” feature.
– Select from a list and view replays of past matches.
– Replay data is automatically deleted when necessary, starting with the oldest data.
– Also, future ARMS updates will cause all replay data from past versions to be deleted.
- During replay playback, ZR will no longer switch between targets. The X button instead is used for all camera angle switching.
- During replay playback, + – buttons no longer toggle HP gauge display, and instead now bring up the menu.
- Fixed issue where, at certain timings, follow up attacks after wind attacks would not land.
- Fixed issue where, after suffering an ice attack, players on a snake board could repeatedly jump and the snake board would continuously accelerate.
- Fixed issue where, when battle rules are set to 1-punch KO, under certain conditions fighters would become unable to move.
- We’ve identified an interloper who has been disrupting the Grand Prix, going after our fiercest competitors. If encountered, we advise you to dispatch them with prejudice.
- Adjusted the abilities of certain fighters and ARMS as follows.
Post a Comment