Electronic Arts has detailed upcoming content for the season pass for Star Wars Battlefront. Here’s what to expect:
- The Tatooine Survival map (called Raider Camp) will support Blast, Droid Run, Drop Zone, Hero Hunt, and Heroes vs. Villains modes
- Hoth outfits for Luke and Han (previously unlocked upon completion of the Heroes' Holiday community mission)
- The ability to create private matches
- Daily Challenges and Community Events
- General weapon and mode balancing tweaks.
- Survival mission on Hoth (map not disclosed)
- New Hoth multiplayer map supporting Walker Assault, Supremacy, Fighter Squadron, and Turning Point.
- Turning Point mode available on all maps that currently support Walker Assault and Supremacy.
- New Endor multiplayer map supporting Walker Assault, Supremacy, and Turning Point.
- Tatooine Survival map.
Here are the expansion packs in the Season Pass:
- Star Wars Battlefront Outer Rim (March 2016) – Fight among the factories of Sullust and battle within Jabba the Hutt's palace on Tatooine
- Star Wars Battlefront Bespin (Summer 2016) – It's hunt or be hunted in this action-packed experience set in the Cloud City of Bespin
- Star Wars Battlefront Death Star (Fall 2016) – One of the most iconic locations in the Star Wars universe makes its debut in Star Wars Battlefront.
- Star Wars Battlefront Expansion Pack 4 – Title TBA (Early 2017)
It’s awesome to finally learn what the season pass contains, maybe I’ll consider buying it now. Will you ? What do you think of what’s in the season pass ?