During the Smash Bros. Direct today, Masahiro Sakurai released some impressive statistics about Super Smash Bros.
- Between the Wii U and 3DS versions of the game, there are 84 stages.
- When Corrin and Bayonetta are released in 2016, the final roster of 58 characters
- Mii Fighters, which give players an opportunity to customize characters in 3 different classes, have 99 costume pieces and 97 hats to choose from. These combine both male and female options.
- There are 507 music tracks featured in the game. This doesn't include the victory jingles and other flourishes.
- There are more than 700 trophies in each version, with 743 on Wii U and 707 on 3DS.
What do you think of these statistics ?