The PlayStation 4 version of Grand Theft Auto V will include unique and exclusive functionality in the form of special DualShock 4 features.Grand Theft Auto V launches for PS4 and Xbox One on November 18, while the PC version is coming in January 2015. The new features are listed below.
- Access GTA Online's interaction menu by holding the DualShock 4's touch pad
- Swipe the touch-pad up or down to change weapons
- Swipe the touch-pad left or right to change the radio station
- The DualShock 4 light bar will flash red and blue when you have a Wanted level
- Phone calls and police radio sounds will emit from the DualShock 4's speaker