Wednesday, October 29, 2014

iOS 8 Is Now Installed On 52% Of All iOS Devices

 New information from the Apple Developer Support pages shows that iOS 8 is now installed on 52 % of all iOS devices. Of the other 48 % of iOS devices, 43 % are running versions of iOS 7, while only 5 % are running older versions of iOS. The newest edition of iOS, version 8.1, may be the cause for even more users to switch their devices to iOS 8 since it includes some much needed bug fixes that were not available in earlier releases.

No comments:

Post a Comment