announced MagSafe Battery Pack and more. You can download the software by heading to Settings —> General —> Software Update.
Here are the complete release notes for iOS 14.7:
iOS 14.7 includes the following improvements and bug fixes for your iPhone:
– MagSafe Battery Pack support for iPhone 12, iPhone 12 mini, iPhone 12 Pro and iPhone 12 Pro Max
– Apple Card Family adds the option to combine credit limits and share one co-owned account with an existing Apple Card user
– Home app adds the ability to manage timers on HomePod
– Air quality information is now available in Weather and Maps for Canada, France, Italy, Netherlands, South Korea, and Spain
– Podcasts library allows you to choose to see all shows or only followed shows
– Share playlist menu option missing in Apple Music
– Dolby Atmos and Apple Music lossless audio playback may unexpectedly stop
– Battery service message that may have disappeared after reboot on some iPhone 11 models is restored
– Braille displays could show invalid information while composing Mail messages
watchOS 7.6 brings the ECG app and irregular heart rate notifications to a number of new regions.
To download the new software, you can head to General —> Software Update on an Apple Watch.
Your watch needs to have more than 50% power and connected to a charger. Like most Apple Watch updates, it could take anywhere from 30 minutes to an hour to complete, so be patient.
For anyone with a fourth-generation Apple TV or any model of Apple TV 4K, you can download tvOS 14.7 by going to System —> Software Update.