Nintendo has released a new update for Splatoon 2, bringing the game to version 3.2.1. This update is primarily for changes to competitive play and Salmon Run, and the vast majority of the changes were just bug fixes. Nintendo has released some patch notes with the update, so we’ve included it for you down below.
- Changes to Competitive Play
- Fixed an issue where bombs thrown from some types of Bomb Launchers would not cause damage when they directly hit a bubble from a Bubble Blower.
- Fixed an issue where a Rainmaker shot that hits a bubble from a Bubble Blower would only do some of the intended damage.
- Fixed an issue where Tenta Missiles fired while locked on to a Rainmaker barrier would not impact the position of the Rainmaker barrier.
- Changes to Salmon Run
- Fixed an issue where, when a lot of Snatchers are present, the max number of Golden Eggs on the stage goes down and new Golden Eggs do not appear.
- Downloading this update data will make it so that you cannot communicate with players using previous update data when in The Shoal.