Monday, October 20, 2014

Man Gets Burned By iPhone 6

Phillip Lechter was riding a pedicab with family members when they lost balance and fell over. After they got up Lechter felt a burning sensation on his leg as he smelt smoke coming from his pants. Somehow when he tripped on the pedicab his new iPhone 6 had bent in his front pocket and caught on fire. The iPhone burn through his jeans pocket through his boxers and significantly burned his leg. When taking the phone out of his pocket he also burnt his hip. He received second degree burns with first degree burns surrounding the area. It should be noted that any phone with a lithium ion battery will explode if impacted with significant force. To read more on the story along with seeing pictures of the burns and the phone visit Lechter’s blog Here

No comments:

Post a Comment