“We’re excited to announce that Eevee, the Evolution Pokémon, will be featured during August’s Community Day event—which will span two days instead of just one! And that’s not all: when you evolve Eevee into any of its Evolutions from Friday, August 13, 2021, at 10:00 a.m. to Monday, August 16, 2021, at 10:00 a.m. PDT (GMT −7), that Pokémon will know a special attack! During this time, evolving Eevee into Sylveon will also require fewer hearts than usual.
In celebration of Eevee Community Day, stickers inspired by Eevee and its Evolutions will be available throughout August! You can get stickers inspired by Eevee by spinning PokéStops, opening Gifts, and purchasing them from the in-game shop, while stickers inspired by Eevee’s Evolutions will be available exclusively from the shop.”
Features and bonuses available throughout the weekend
The following bonuses will be active from Friday, August 13, 2021, at 10:00 a.m. to Monday, August 16, 2021, at 10:00 a.m. PDT .
- When you evolve Eevee into any of its Evolutions, that Pokémon will know a special attack!
- Vaporeon: Scald
- Jolteon: Zap Cannon
- Flareon: Superpower
- Espeon: Shadow Ball
- Umbreon: Psychic
- Leafeon: Bullet Seed
- Glaceon: Water Pulse
- Sylveon: Psyshock
- Eevee caught or hatched during this time will know Last Resort.
- Evolving Eevee into Sylveon will require only seven hearts instead of the usual 70.
- There will be special Timed Research available that rewards a Mossy Lure Module and a Glacial Lure Module.
- There will be a special one-time-purchase Community Day Box available for 1,280 PokéCoins, featuring 50 Ultra Balls, five Incense, an Elite Fast TM, and an Elite Charged TM.
Features and bonuses available during Community Day hours only
The following features and bonuses will be available on Saturday, August 14, 2021, and Sunday, August 15, 2021, from 11:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. local time on each day.
- Eevee will be appearing more frequently in the wild. If you’re lucky, you might encounter a Shiny one!
- Take a few snapshots during Community Day for a surprise!
- For US$1.00 (or the equivalent pricing tier in your local currency), you’ll be able to access the Eevee Community Day-exclusive Special Research story, What You Choose to Be.
- Stay tuned for when tickets for the What You Choose to Be Special Research story go live! Tickets are nonrefundable (subject to applicable law and the exceptions set forth in the Terms of Service). Please note that this Special Research will not include an in-game medal.
- Eggs will require one quarter their usual Hatch Distance.
- Incense activated during the event will last for three hours.
- Lure Modules activated during the event will last for three hours.