Valve's Steam Link app is available for Apple's devices. You’ll be able to stream you PC games on your iPhone, iPad and Apple TV, right from your PC. This isn’t quite cloud-streamed gaming, as your PC and Steam needs to be on in order to use the app. You’ll also need a decent connection, here’s all the requirements you’ll need to use SteamLink :
- iPhone or iPad using iOS 10 or higher
- Computer running Steam – Windows, Mac, or Linux
- iOS device must be on the same local network as the computer running Steam
For best performance:
- Connect your computer using Ethernet to your 5Ghz WiFi router
- Connect your iOS device to the 5GHz band of your WiFi network
- Keep your iOS device within a reasonable range of your router
This is more or less PS4 Remote play for Steam games. Only real difference is the latency, at least that’s all I can see from the short time I’ve used the app. Thoughts ?
The Steam Link app is now available for free for all iOS and Apple TV users!— Steam (@steam_games) May 16, 2019
The app allows gamers to stream their Steam library to their iPhone, iPad or Apple TV.
🎮 Get it on the App Store: https://t.co/K18EGgLP9u pic.twitter.com/tG6zIlfPYb