Apple has released watchOS 4.3 for the Apple Watch. You install it via the Apple Watch app on your iPhone. According to Apple the update includes the following:
- Let’s you Control volume and playback on HomePod from your Apple Watch;
- Restores the ability to control music on an iPhone;
- Allows you to use any orientation for Nightstand charging mode;
- The Siri watch face now shows progress towards closing Activity rings and when new songs are added to Apple Music mixes;
- Resolves an issue where Activity achievements were incorrectly awarded for some users;
- Fixes an issue where Siri music commands were not working for some audio devices.
Post a Comment