The augmented reality based mobile title we all know as Pokemon GO has reached 752 million downloads and has passed $1.2 billion in revenue. Not bad for a game that some only considered to be a summer trend.
- Pokemon GO has now earned a total of $1.2 billion in revenues
- The game has been downloaded 752 million times
- Total revenue for 2016 was $950 million
- The game had about 60 million monthly players in June, with 20% of them opening the game at least once a day
- 57.4% of the game’s players are male, while 38% are millennials (ages 19 to 34)
- 32.5% of its users are 18 or younger