Hearthstone's Year of the Raven, kicks off with the release of the next expansion. 2018 brings some serious changes to the game, with in-game tournaments, some big cards rotating into the Hall of Fame to shake up the meta, and a cool new Druid hero that anyone can get fairly easily.
- The Year of the Raven features three new expansions, each with single player activities/content
- Players can earn the druid hero Lunara by winning 10 games in standard play. That's pretty much a free new character for anyone who plays Hearthstone even at the most casual level.
- Players are going to be able to create their own in-game tournaments this year. Casual with friends or competitive, this new mode will continue to be developed after a beta rollout.
- Ice Block, Coldlight Oracle, and Molten Giant are headed to the Hall of Fame to join greats like Sylvanas and Ragnaros. Playing against Mages is going to be substantially different after they lose their neverending strings of Ice Blocks!
- Whispers of the Old Gods, One Night in Karazhan, and Mean Streets of Gadgetzan are rotating out, making Standard a completely new environment. No more Jade Golems.
Post a Comment