Harmonix held an AMA ("Ask Me Anything") today on Reddit addressing questions about Rock Band 4. Below is a list all noteworthy information combed from the thread, which you can check out here.
- Working on addressing exploit bugs/glitches that allow players to cheat and gain 5000-ish points during fill sections, arbitrarily putting them at the top leaderboard position.
- No plans for an M-rated version that retains a song’s original swear words.
- The Doors packs (bug that causes you to buy them again or wait) are coming in 2016.
- Working on addressing Xbox One bug that forces hard crash near the end of songs.
- Previous Rock Band exports won’t be available for those who missed them the first time and there are currently no plans to sell those tracks as DLC.
- More character creation assets on the way
- Xbox One support for ION drums are being worked on. No other info was given.
- Rock Band Network export could happen, but is tricky due to licensing and not a priority
- Keyboard and Pro Guitar support are never returning to Rock Band
- Official Rock Band 4 tournaments are a possibility
- No plans to update legacy tracks with existing features (ex. freestyle play)
- The Beatles: Rock Band export will never happen
- Green Day export coming to PS4 in 2016
- Harmonix uses naming conventions that artists provide, so multiple uses remain. For example: HIM/H.I.M.
- Double-pedal support for drums not coming anytime soon, but isn’t a total impossibility
- Improved track search options are a possibility
- No announcements for PC support
- Rock Band 4 won’t release for Wii U, but Harmonix is interested in bringing the game to “whatever Nintendo brings next”
Post a Comment