Apple has announced the next versions of the iPhone, the iPhone 6s and iPhone 6s Plus. Here are the main details you need to know about the iPhone 6S and iPhone 6S Plus:
- A stronger aluminum chassis.
- A new 3D Touch feature lets users to press down on the iPhone 6s to open up shortcuts for popular apps, speeding up the time it takes to message friends, check your email, or take selfies. Pressing down on the screen harder will give you new options, such as being able to zoom in on an image.
- The new phones contain Apple’s A9 processor, which Apple claims is 70% faster than last year’s phones.
- A new 12 megapixel sensor and 4K video. Also users will be able to take what Apple calls ”living photos," which can feature a small bit of movement and audio when viewed.
- A new 5-megapixel front facing camera for HD selfies
- A new color, rose gold.
The iPhone 6s will sell for $199 (16GB), $299 (64GB), and $399 (128GB). While The iPhone 6s Plus will sell for $299 (16GB), $399 (64GB), and $499 (128GB). Both new iPhones will be available for pre-order on September 12 and will be available on September 25. If you’re planning on switching for Android to iPhone Apple has created an app that will help Android phone users switch to iPhone.The App is by Apple and can be found in the Google Play store. What do you think of the new iPhones ?
Post a Comment