Indie developers The Behemoth have revealed that Castle Crashers Remastered is coming to PS4 and Nintendo Switch. The company detailed the new changes and additions to the game on their official blog:
- A multiplayer mini-game called “Back Off Barbarian” that’s frantic and weird.
- Texture sizes of the game are five times the texture size of the original game
- CCR runs at 60 frames per second. The original ran at 30 frames per second which feels kind of like a slideshow if you go back to it after trying this new one.
- All previously released downloadable content like characters, weapons, and animal orbs are available in-game
- Various performance updates and improvements to gameplay and online multiplayer
Castle Crashers Remastered coming to Nintendo Switch and PlayStation 4. Read all about it on our blog. https://t.co/y1JiVeyhSS pic.twitter.com/seqUqcyqKD— The Behemoth (@thebehemoth) March 19, 2019