Apple has released iOS 12.0.1. To access the update on eligible devices, go to Settings --> General --> Software Update. The upgrade includes the following:
- Fixes an issue where some iPhone Xs devices did not immediately charge when connected to a Lightning cable;
- Resolves an issue that could cause iPhone Xs devices to rejoin a Wi-Fi network at 2.4GHz instead of 5GHz;
- Restores the original position of the “.?123″ key on the iPad keyboard;
- Fixes an issue where subtitles may not appear in some video apps;
- Addresses an issue where Bluetooth could become unavailable.