The beta for Blackout, Call of Duty: Black Ops 4's battle royale mode has gotten a few updates based on feedback. Treyarch posted about the updates on Reddit and the biggest changing is raising the player cap up to 88 for the beta.
- Changed Featured Playlist to DUOs.
- Raised player cap to 88.
- General stability and stat-tracking improvements.
- Quick equip menu will automatically close if not used for 5 seconds.
- Item Pickups
- Increased the speed of picking up Items off of the ground – you will still be able to reload your weapon independently without picking an Item up by tapping the reload button.
- Reduced duration of Sensor Dart to 2 minutes
These updates are being made and are only possible because of the feedback that you’ve given us. Please keep it coming, as we plan to make daily updates to the game throughout the Beta.
The Call of Duty Blackout beta runs until September 17. The beta is only running for PlayStation 4 right now, but Xbox One and PC users who preordered or were a part of previous Black Ops 4 betas join in on September 14. The open beta for all platforms will start on September 15.