The Overwatch League has announced an All-Access Pass on Twitch for all things Overwatch League.
For the 2018 OWL season, the $29.99 pass is "an evolving VIP badge" that gives fans perks that include:
- Overwatch League Command Center access, which allows fans to view different camera angles from in-game, backstage, and player perspectives with real-time stats
- Behind-the-scenes videos on demand, which in Stage 3 will be pro player's analyzing matches
- Participation in Match Day AMAs where questions can be submitted to pro players after broadcasts
- OWL-inspired skins for each character, along with an OWL player icon and spray to be used in the game
- Twenty-three emotes to use in a subscriber-only Twitch chat room
- Wearable in game and Twitch chat badge
The first three listed incentives can be tried out for free until May 15.