Japanese publication, Famitsu, have got their hands on some new info relating to some of the characters and NPC’s in Zelda: Breathe Of The Wild. Although some of the points have been spoken about before, they do well to explain some more interesting, unfamiliar points:
- Zelda is the princess of the destroyed Hyrule kingdom. She goes to investigate ancient ruins scattered around the world. Famitsu says she’s a wise and curious girl, but also has a deep complexity.
- In one image, Zelda is shown raising her right hand to shoot light at a Guardian. This time, Zelda wears clothing that may let her take the most active role she’s had in the series so far. Famitsu asks, will she also participate in battles?
- Mifa is a Zora girl who lives in Hyrule. She has a special power that no other Zoras have, but perhaps due to that she’s somewhat introverted and doesn’t talk much. Famitsu wonders how she will use the spear she’s wielding.
- Darkel (or Darukeru) is a Goron warrior who lives in the mountains of Hyrule. He’s normally calm, but when entering battles, he changes into a very brave warrior that screams loudly while sweeping away enemies.
- Finally, Reebal is a member of the bird-like Rito tribe which lives in the skies of Hyrule. He is spotted wearing the same blue scarf as Darkel and Mifa, and each of them also wield different weapons.